I have had a blast decorating my Baby Christy Lee's new room! Girls are so much fun! I am so excited for Christy Lee to come....3 more months. My husband is so funny. When Austin was born I hung up his teddy bear blanket and a few wall hangings and pronounced I was done. I have spent my whole pregnancy thinking of ideas for Christy Lee's room. When my Mom was in town to watch Austin for our cruise she helped me decorate a lot and put up the butterfly scene above the crib and dressser. My husband says I should feel guilty because walking into Christy Lee's room is like a walking into a whole new experience. Christy Lee will be a whole new experience. What can I say, she is my baby girl!
Provo Spartan!
1 week ago
4 comments:
you are WAY ahead of me girl! looks gorgeous!
we don't even have a place for our new arrival to sleep. lol! guess we'll figure it out when she gets here.
nicole
So pretty. She is a lucky girl!
So cute! I love it!
I love the room. My girl just has a playpen in our room for now. Someday we will get a room ready for her.
Post a Comment